With two weeks past since the last set of links I posted, there are only a few items that I wanted to share.
- From Forbes, a reason why mornings may be more productive.
- Shared this vanlife article with a friend of mine as he shops for a camper to travel the country in.
- Apartment Therapy shares 3 things you don’t need on the bathroom counter. Why this is worth sharing? Three reasons. First, I like reading Apartment Therapy. I’ve lived in small spaces, and have eclectic tastes, and the homes they show demonstrate both. Second, while I’ve been decluttering for what seems like a century now, I’m still working on getting rid of stuff. The bathroom is an easy place to start. And third, who doesn’t like a clean bathroom?
- If you’re looking for a pet, the Petco Foundation has useful resources and accepts donations to aid our stalwart companions.
- How long does it take to learn a new skill? Less time than you think…
This quote came across my email, and I’ve been thinking about it a lot: “There is but one solution to the intricate riddle of life; to improve ourselves, and contribute to the happiness of others.” – Mary Shelley