In lieu of the weekly rundown, which I’m still toying with how to make it more interesting, here are some things of note I came across over the past few weeks:
- Jonathan Coulton, house musician on NPR’s Ask Me Another, and some really out-there song called First of May. Completely accidental find, but something my friends and I listened to on May 1st.
- On the benefits of routines, from a Headspace post.
- From Money.com, how to pay off your debt even if you’re now laid off.
- A shopping list for useful (and unique) work-from-home items.
- According to Vulture, Hollywood is still pitching.
- And just for fun, true facts about “the wacky giraffe“.